Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
For how many players is this game?

All the pictures indicate 3 players; but the bgg-entry and the TEXT in the rulebook says 4. But the picture in the rulebook shows 3 Pandas for the number of players - so, for how many players is this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
costa
Portugal
Vieira de Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
It scales from 2 to 4 players, it plays in about 45 minutes and it's recommended for players with ages over 8 years old.

I can't wait to grab this one
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to ask - but where do you got this information from?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoff Lag
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the author's site :

http://www.antoinebauza.fr/?p=154

Takenoko est un jeu pour 2 à 4 joueurs, à partir de 8 ans. La durée d’une partie est comprise entre 20 et 40 minutes. Le jeu devrait être disponible avant la fin de l’année.

Takenoko is a boardgame playable from 2 to 4 players, starting at 8 years old. Game duration is between 20 to 40 minutes. It should be available before end of year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!

I'm just a bit irritated, since the details of the number of players are sometimes listed as 3 max...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erwan Hascoët
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I confirm that it is for 2 to 4 players:http://www.studiobombyx.com/takenoko.html

I don't understand because in the rulebook, it's written "2 to 4 players" under the pandas. The picture of the panda is just an image to indicate which info it is. The quantity of panda is not important.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Natera
United States
St. Augustine
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
hazgaard wrote:

The picture of the panda is just an image to indicate which info it is. The quantity of panda is not important.

The "quantity of panda" is ALWAYS important! More panda, I say!!! MORE PANDA!!!!!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.