Subject: New games from Treefrog? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gordon Watson
United Kingdom
Banstead
Surrey - United Kingdom
flag msg tools
ASL - other tactical wargames call it Sir.
badge
Beneath this mask there is an idea.....and ideas are bulletproof.
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand that Martin is working on a game for Mayfair (Aeroplanes) but does anyone know what else might be in the works from Treefrog itself? I didn't follow the Essen blogs that closely so I could well have missed the news.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 11 23-25 Feb 2018 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
domus_ludorum wrote:
I understand that Martin is working on a game for Mayfair (Aeroplanes) but does anyone know what else might be in the works from Treefrog itself? I didn't follow the Essen blogs that closely so I could well have missed the news.

Only just seen this. I'm not aware of any publicly announced future Treefrog games. I am aware that there are plans for future Treefrog games. As you would expect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Watson
United Kingdom
Banstead
Surrey - United Kingdom
flag msg tools
ASL - other tactical wargames call it Sir.
badge
Beneath this mask there is an idea.....and ideas are bulletproof.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just seemed a bit odd, given that Treefrog (Warfrog as was) always used to have the schedule up for the next 2 or 3 games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
domus_ludorum wrote:
Just seemed a bit odd, given that Treefrog (Warfrog as was) always used to have the schedule up for the next 2 or 3 games.

Not always, just while they were doing the 3-4 game per year subscription thing. I suspect Martin is taking advantage of the larger Ankh Morpork success to spend time doing games in a more leisurely and deliberate way.

Personally, I'm really looking forward to a return to the old warfrog one game per year form. I like some treefrog games, but others seemed rushed.

B>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TS S. Fulk
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Prototypes will be showed off soon at Play! in Modena.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.