Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff White
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
_Still_ waiting for my copy to arrive... (ordered on Nov 18th)

In the meantime, will I be able to run the CR heroes through LoD or do the scenarios require specific LoD characters?

I just wanna think about it.

Thanks!
-Jeff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They don't require it, and you definitely could, however LoD is in general a higher "level" game than the other two. Both the heroes and the villains have been beefed up, even though their level numbers are the same. If you intend to run CR heroes in LoD adventures, I'd suggest adding one or two Healing Surges to counter the difficulty.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff White
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What if I had the CR heroes (don't have WoA) play a CR scenario, and if successful, then they play a LoD scenario keeping any items/levels they gained from the previous CR scenario?

Would they be about on level for LoD adversaries/scenarios?

I know there are some fully fleshed out campaign rules, but this seems like something simple (I'll likely be playing with kids) to have a party of heroes 'campaign' and sample both games.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Lloyd
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
Canadian Game Design Award: http://www.fallcon.com/design
badge
Canadian Game Design Award: http://www.fallcon.com/design
mbmbmbmbmb
The games really are a great tool kit once you start making up your own campaign system, heroes, villans, etc.

I would encourage you to do what you want and then let us know how it turned out!

Peace
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Berseko Duval
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I received my copy yesterday's evening. Didn't have the time to play so I only got to look at the cool minis. I'm gonna give it a go today and I'm definetly planning on doing some crazy combos adding CR and WoA into the mix.

Any suggestions on cool power combinations?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.