Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Billy the Hut
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Sit beside the breakfast table Think about your troubles Pour yourself a cup of tea Then think about the bubbles
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone in the Boston area, feel free to check this out tonight:
http://articles.boston.com/2011-12-02/ae/30468424_1_art-show...

& yes, I am one of the "18 local artists" mentioned in the article. My work in this show is board game related. I got my art supplies for this project in the minitures section of my local game store (the Hobby Bunker in Malden).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Plainwell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Mi cabasa esta muy verde
badge
Et in Vantasia ego
mbmbmbmbmb
n3cro meeple?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy the Hut
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Sit beside the breakfast table Think about your troubles Pour yourself a cup of tea Then think about the bubbles
mbmbmbmbmb
My work is titled "Warhead". Can't show it till the unvailing this eve. However after that I'll post a link once they put pictures of all of them online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy the Hut
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, here's a local review of the event:
http://digboston.com/experience/2011/12/off-the-wall-ars-mor...

My work didn't get featured in the review, but that's ok, some of the best works can be seen. Once the show organizer puts the whole show online, I'll add that link.

Here's a quote from the review; "At first it looked like a bunch of hipsters found a disco ball and a Mac book and decided it’d be cool to decorate skulls. But after seeing the diverse array of work lined up on along the wall, I knew that I was there to discover some real local talent."

Odd, I'm 51, no ones ever accused me of being a hipster before.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Plainwell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Mi cabasa esta muy verde
badge
Et in Vantasia ego
mbmbmbmbmb
Put up a picture in your gallery man. I'd be interested in seeing it. Sort of the antithesis of this piece? This was done by a local guy here. The piece is now in a local game store in the gaming area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.