GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,813 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Doctor Who: Solitaire Story Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Duplicate Equipment rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordan
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I make a roll on e010 for spending luck at the end of an Adventure and obtain equipment I already have, what happens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You get 2!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
mbmbmbmbmb
Along the same lines, I've picked up the artifact "Star of Gallifrey" three times. On the third time, I rolled again since it's a one of a kind item and I already had it.

Don't know if I'm doing it right, but it made sense to me in the story in my head.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, in theory I could have something like 20 sonic screwdrivers if I was really lucky?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ThatFedoraGuy wrote:
Along the same lines, I've picked up the artifact "Star of Gallifrey" three times. On the third time, I rolled again since it's a one of a kind item and I already had it.

Don't know if I'm doing it right, but it made sense to me in the story in my head.

That has the tag 'artefact' - all artefacts are unique (one only) so yes, you've been doing it right

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Dean
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, but you could only use one at a time. Maybe you could give one to an especially favored Companion though?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.