Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sinister
United States
Unspecified
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
I have a question about the ability of zeus to nuke a monster card and replace it with another. Can you do this as many times as you have gold? And can you use it on a creature you just drew out from nuking the last monster?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iron James Rackham
msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes and yes. There have been some discussions here about houseruling that you can't re-nuke the same card slot to prevent a certain late-game strategy, but I don't think it's needed. Just remember that if you nuke the chimera there should be an immediate reshuffle (the same goes for if it falls of the track normally). This is poorly worded, but the designer has clarified that it's what's intended.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sinister
United States
Unspecified
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
Thanks.

I'm assuming the late game strategy is spending all your gold to cycle through the monsters to find something to help you win last second or stop someone from winning?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sinister wrote:
Thanks.

I'm assuming the late game strategy is spending all your gold to cycle through the monsters to find something to help you win last second or stop someone from winning?

Yes. Most of the time, it's the Pegasus. The rest of the time, it's usually the Chimera so you can grab the Pegasus out of the discard pile.

Eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chee Kiam Lim
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The last time I cycled and won using the Cyclops.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.