GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,385 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
22 Posts

Dungeon Run» Forums » General

Subject: Dungeon Run Delayed to next year? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Thematic Colors of Gaming Blog
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got off the phone with miniaturemarket, they said it was delayed until early next year?

and ofcourse they can't give me my money back so I can just ordered it off plaidhatgames

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Hamm
United States
Huxley
Iowa
flag msg tools
See this text? It's a gratuitous waste of GeekGold.
badge
The game itself isn't important. Spending time intellectually jousting with likeminded folks is the real reason to game.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure it's not delayed or else CSI is lying to me. I have a box on the way to my home that has Dungeon Run in it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe
United States
Shoreview
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw a few copies in my FLGS last friday so the release definitely happened.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Fordham
United States
Rome
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
My CSI order with DR shipped today, too. Maybe that particular store is out until January (or whenever).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Myers
United States
Warwick
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got mine from Plaid Hat today. I ordered it on 11/24.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Myers
United States
Warwick
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just spoke to Miniature Market (I had Dungeon Run on preorder with them too and got tired of waiting and ordered from PH) and they said they expected it in today or tomorrow. I know FRP already had it listed as in stock so I expect MM should have it this week. The delay business must be a misunderstanding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Minister of Sinister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Hey! Stop poking me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Been waiting for a few weeks now. Ordered from Boards & Bits. Originally it said Novemeber release on their site , which changed to say December release. That has now been updated to December 9th 2011 pre-order.

So..... I should be dungeon running within 1 week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Moore
South Africa
Grahamstown
Eastern Cape
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I ordered it from Time Well Spent today, but they only just got it in stock, so I think Tom has it right: coming soon, just a misunderstanding. After all, there are about a zillion games with 'Dungeon' in the title.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I called again. she knew exactly what I was talking about. still says they won't have it until next year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Myers
United States
Warwick
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thats strange, they even gave me a refund on my preorder. I checked FRP, The Warstore, and CCG and they all had it in stock or were already sold out. I did speak to a man not a woman but I did not get his name, but seems to be some miscommunication there.
Maybe MM's order got screwed up some how.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim C.
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have shopped with Minature Market about four times now and have decided not to do business with them anymore if it can be helped. Yeah they have the best prices, but other issues with them make it not worth it I've decided.

They had messed up one of my orders and they seemed confused about it for about a week until it was resolved. They don't like to give money back or change orders (at least for me). Their stock is not accurate. (the site has been updated since that incident so maybe it's better now).

Several of my orders were severely damaged. They did refund me the money after I sent pictures though. But the problem was definitely in the packing process. They didn't even pack the boxes correctly, very shoddy work.

CSI and Boards and Bits have always been great though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Chaustowich
United States
Canton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mulligans wrote:
Been waiting for a few weeks now. Ordered from Boards & Bits. Originally it said Novemeber release on their site , which changed to say December release. That has now been updated to December 9th 2011 pre-order.

ARRRGH...been refreshing the B&B site daily for any update (I have a preorder there as well)...I was hoping it would ship any day now, since it's shipping elsewhere, but I guess Friday is better than another week. Want game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pixel pusher wrote:
I have shopped with Minature Market about four times now and have decided not to do business with them anymore if it can be helped.

same here, and not just because of this. it's been a year with nothing but trouble from them. They never ship preorders unless I call them to ship them. Twice they have told me they shipped something and didn't. Sadly I still have a few things preordered that they won't undo. But after that I'm done. Probably try cool stuff, I hear good things. Thought for plaithatgames, I'm just gonna order straight from their website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Knox
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For what it's worth- my order from Miniature Market that includes Dungeon Run just shipped yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah they finally told me mine shipped yesterday and they would send me tracking info. then called today and was told it shipped today and they would send me tracking info. after they closed, I got a email saying I needed to pay for shipping before they ship it out, which I have already.

NEVER, EVER ORDER FROM MINIATURE MARKET
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miniature Market
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
Miniature Market - Online Gaming Superstore - Miniaturemarket.com
badge
mbmbmb
Dungeon Run's release was delayed several times, so there may have been some confusion between staff and customers. We recently received Dungeon Run and have been shipping them out.

This game is no longer a preorder on our site and is listed as new arrival. If you have any questions or concerns with your preorder, please contact customer service at service@miniaturemarket.com or 877-326-4429. We'll be happy to resolve any issues you may have.

Thank You
Erik Peterson

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armando Gurrola
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like MM but their customer service is kind of slow compared to other stores. I usually choose Coolstuffinc as my first choice but used to do MM for smaller orders(when shipping was free for 70+ I believe). I will still do some business with them but Coolstuff will likely get most of my business(I just do a few big orders a year unless there is specials but those usually come from Amazon for single games).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
for the 4th straight day, i've talked to them on the phone and cleared everything up. and then I've recieved a message it hasn't shipped and I need to talk to them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Minister of Sinister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Hey! Stop poking me!
mbmbmbmbmb
evilboy wrote:
Mulligans wrote:

ARRRGH...been refreshing the B&B site daily for any update (I have a preorder there as well)...I was hoping it would ship any day now, since it's shipping elsewhere, but I guess Friday is better than another week. Want game...

Score !

Received Saturday the 10th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lo Ma
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm supposed to receive mine from B&B on Wednesday! It's feeling like a long long time since I pre-ordered it, so am very happy it's on its way!

I have ordered from Miniature Market once and everything went fine. It was when they had the free shipping with a $70 order. Sounds like they have issues though?

Coolstuffinc is usually my place of choice though. I make one or two orders a year that are $100 or a bit over, so I get the free shipping which is cool. Plus if you've spent money with them beofre, you get a small discount on your order based on how much total money you've spent there on previous orders. Makes a difference, even though small, that makes them very competitive.

I have also happily ordered expensive hard-to-get titles from Funagain, like The Castles of Burgundy and Era of Inventions. They also have free shipping at $70, and since they're often so expensive, it's real easy to get to $70...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miniature Market
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
SeerMagic wrote:
for the 4th straight day, i've talked to them on the phone and cleared everything up. and then I've recieved a message it hasn't shipped and I need to talk to them.

Dustin,

I spoke to you on Friday and confirmed your item would ship out and it did. If you didn't receive a tracking number via email, please contact us and we'll be happy to provide it to you.

The message left for you was just a courtesy call.

Thanks,

Erik Peterson

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.