Conflict of Heroes: Storms of Steel! – Kursk 1943» Forums » Rules

Subject: Foot Unit Movement & Terrain Table rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan Hunter
United Kingdom
Horsham
flag msg tools
On page 4 of the downloaded rulebook March 2010 for Storms of Steel, it says Bridge +1DM should this be +0DM also River/Water it says +1DM should this be -1DM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alboy01 wrote:
On page 4 of the downloaded rulebook March 2010 for Storms of Steel, it says Bridge +1DM should this be +0DM also River/Water it says +1DM should this be -1DM.

You definitely do not have to pay anything extra to go over a bridge.

I'd suggest downloading the Price of Honour rules as they are the most up-to-date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Hunter
United Kingdom
Horsham
flag msg tools
I have downloaded the Price of Honour rules & l was right, thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Poll
England
matlock
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When using POH rules with SOS remember that line of sight to spotters does not work well with the SOS scenario set ups as they were not designed with LOS to spotters being neccessary. I dont know if any other rules from POH dont retro fit well with SOS but it worth thinking about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Swan
Australia
Randwick
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Felkor wrote:
alboy01 wrote:

You definitely do not have to pay anything extra to go over a bridge.

He's asking about DM (defensive modifier), not AP (movement). You're right however that a bridge incurs +0 AP.

From a purely thematic POV, it's conceivable for a bridge to offer +1 DM to foot units; many would have steel girders or a stone wall, providing some cover.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.