Weston Ferguson
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
I just picked this game up and I'm very excited to play. But I noticed the game comes with 4 zip lock bags to store components, 2 for each player for the tiles and the innards. The innards fit in one bag nicely, but the tiles they fit into won't fit in a single bag because there's just too many of em. I mean I don't mind just storing them on their own, but it seems kind of silly to me that we get 2 bags that essentially don't do what their supposed to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST: The Mysterious Manor
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mbmbmbmbmb
I put the red inserts and the white inserts into a bag each, then used a third for the cardboard tokens and the briefcase. The larger outside pieces fit pretty well inside the box insert and don't need to be bagged.

The fourth ziplock is just a spare that you can put to use in some other game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well... unless they changed the ziplocs, my pieces fit in the bags. I just slide them one by one in the bag and they fit snuggly.

Or maybe this is just a bonus mini-Tetris game add-on they included when preordering...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ove Ahlman
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The bags are unnecessary. Just keep the pieces as they are and put them down all in one of the fit in parts. Then they will fit almost tightly and they wont fall out or shuffle if you turn the box up-side-down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Carlough
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
High adventure in the world of high finance...
mbmbmbmbmb
Yah, I just added all the baggies to my collection. This game doesn't really need them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.