Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Walnut Grove» Forums » Rules

Subject: Selling Goods - quick clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Each spot for selling goods list 3 types of goods. The rules state you can sell one of each good.

The BGG.CON video rules for this game indicate that you can sell as many as you want of each of those goods as long as the total number is 3 or less.


What is correct? Thanks.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mfl134 wrote:
The rules state you can sell one of each good.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Werbaer wrote:
mfl134 wrote:
The rules state you can sell one of each good.


Thanks.

Rules have never ever been misstated before.

I just wanted to verify that this was an error in the video and not a rules clarification that I missed.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mfl134 wrote:
Rules have never ever been misstated before.
I just wanted to verify that this was an error in the video and not a rules clarification that I missed.

I consider the BGG.con videos to be reviews. It has often be the case that a review had rules wrong. If there had been an error in the printed rules, and the video provides the correct version, i expect that it would have been explicitely stated in the video.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Laane
Finland
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
Good point of clarification - the written rules are correct on this one as stated here.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Laane wrote:
Good point of clarification - the written rules are correct on this one as stated here.


Thanks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.