Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Saul-Sehy
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There aren't many opportunities to mix my hobby and my financial planning blog, but today I finally got the chance!

Today's post is a "board game gift guide" to help people find games that (in some way) helps people learn about money. Given, in many of these, the "learning" is a stretch. That said, I like the topic because these games get people thinking about money, economics and business-building.

Here's the link: http://bit.ly/tcNifN

Please check it out! I'm excited that we were able to share some "better" choices and resources with people who may have never heard of boardgamegeek.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Dennis
United States
Pawleys Island
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well drat. Even though that's a pretty cool list of games, and a good article, I was hoping that you would list more money and finance related titles.

Keep up the good work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Saul-Sehy
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I tried to vary the list to appeal to all kinds of tastes. Hard to find really good "finance" titles. Most put me to sleep!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.