Popular Tags: [View All]
Stoic Bird
United States
Fairport
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently traded for a complete Blue Moon set, and I got three copies of Blue Moon: Earth Spirit. I saw in some of the comments for expansion decks that some of them came with a promo card, but I couldn't find a good list of which came with what. I'm looking to sell these soon, but I want to put them together as they originally were. Anyone know which decks these cards came in originally, or if I'm missing any promos? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
EAST OLYMPIA
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an unopened pack of Emissaries & Inquisitors Allies, and it has a sticker on it stating it includes the promo card Earthspirit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dran pencil
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sithhunters wrote:
I have an unopened pack of Emissaries & Inquisitors Allies, and it has a sticker on it stating it includes the promo card Earthspirit.

why don't you open it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 11 23-25 Feb 2018 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember correctly the Pillar had one Earth Spirit and E&I Allies had two. All the other four promo cards were not in decks (and two were only in German). Does the FAQ list answer this? (I don't recall).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
darksurtur
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dran wrote:
Sithhunters wrote:

why don't you open it?

He doesn't want to? Values it in sealed form? Hasn't gotten to deckbuilding yet? Plenty of reasons. Mine is also sealed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
EAST OLYMPIA
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darksurtur wrote:
dran wrote:
Sithhunters wrote:

why don't you open it?

He doesn't want to? Values it in sealed form? Hasn't gotten to deckbuilding yet? Plenty of reasons. Mine is also sealed.

I have too many unplayed games and not enough time to have played them all...Yet shake. This just happens to be a deck I have not got to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stoic Bird
United States
Fairport
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dearlove wrote:
If I remember correctly the Pillar had one Earth Spirit and E&I Allies had two. All the other four promo cards were not in decks (and two were only in German). Does the FAQ list answer this? (I don't recall).

It does, and that's the correct info. Thanks! (Checked the files section for an FAQ before posting; didn't think to check the links. D'oh!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.