Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
davide pessach
Israel
Tel Aviv
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
About the event...player can retrieve a card from Ottoman and contribute CP to Saint Peter...but what CP??? the ones of this card (2CP) or the ones from the new card taken from the Ottoman?

thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kennedy
France
Annecy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The CP of the card taken from the Ottoman player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience"
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with David. We always played it by using the card you removed from the Ottoman's hand.

The card text (First edition, may have changed):

Quote:
If Knights of St. John are on map, not under siege, and connected by 1 sea zone to an Ottoman-controlled port, draw 1 card at random from Ottoman and contribute CP value to St. Peter's construction. OR If Knights are off-map, Hapsburg adds them to a Hapsburg-controlled home port; the port space then switches to independent political control and a fortress is added to the space (if not already fortified).

It seems pretty clear to me, there is no indication you use the Knight card's CP value.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Johns
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SW_Cygnus wrote:
I agree with David.

It seems pretty clear to me, there is no indication you use the Knight card's CP value.

Absolutely correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.