Popular Tags: [View All]
nathan hayden
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We are out of game stock until January. We should have more at the beginning of the month. Game material will be the same.

Outside vendors still have some copies.
http://www.cave-evil.com/distribution
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of All Simians — Not a Mere Diplomat
United States
Wilmington
Select State
flag msg tools
designer
I love you.
badge
I love you.
mb
Whoo-hoo! Glad I got mine in time!

Congratulations; may you continue to be a font of evil in this world.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ioticus
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did the game have any errata at all? If so, will it be corrected in the reprint? Just trying to decide if I should buy now or wait for the reprint. Either way it's a game I must own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nathan hayden
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The game will be the same essentially. The errata will remain with the cards. Rule book will be slightly updated, but honestly not too significantly updated. We also ran out of our abyss decks. And had to print more. The original printer screwed up some of our original Abyss decks. Otherwise we are using all the same stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ioticus
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a list of the card errata anywhere? I can't find it here or on the Cave Evil website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mini Blackwizard
United States
Cold Cliff Castle
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There should be a Card corrections and addendum Paper at the bottom of your game box. Some pre-orders might have missed this sheet though.
The number of mistakes is amazingly low considering the 343 cardsrobot- not enough to warrant a reprint as this is the most expensive part of the game. The Mind Control spell is the most significant these of mistakes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nathan hayden
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
here's all errata that comes with game:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/8028507#8028507

This isn't really a new print run. We had problems with 100 abyss decks and 200 rule books. We had to reprint these eventually and thought we were going to have stock to sell while we reprinted. All of a sudden a lot of people purchased the remaining stockblush We were hoping to have everything reprinted in time for the remain 200 games. So basically it's the same 500 run, just getting stuff back that the printers goofed on. Since we had to printed rules again we fixed some typos. New rules will be posted, no game rules have been changed or updated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.