GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,220 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Praise for CoolStuffInc - selling MtG rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Emperors Grace
United States
Rexford
New York
flag msg tools
Hello!
badge
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;The old that is strong does not wither,Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally broke down and decided to sell a few of my old revised dual lands.

I must admit that the text on quite a few sites made me nervous about doing it online, however.

I decided to go with CoolStuff due to it's reputation here on BGG (though usually I see it for buying from them, not selling to them).

I'm glad I did.

I was able to complete the transaction quickly through their site and with a minimum of fuss. Their grading of the cards was, IMO, fair to me. I mailed the cards via Priority on Saturday and had my funds delivered bright and early Wednesday.

Definitely will use them again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Schell
Canada
Unspecified
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
I have sold cards to them in the past too, it was an easy experience and they have a good system

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wagner
United States
Wood River
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Coolstuff is a great store to sell cards to. Also Strike Zone is a good buyer also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton der Grosse
United States
Zionsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would also add Troll and Toad to this list.

Basically:

1. Find games you want at the best price
2. Trade in MtG cards to the site that gives you the best price
3. Enjoy new games!

I've done it with all three of the stores in this thread and have no complaints. And they all offer a bonus for store credit (10-20%). Almost my entire game collection (~100 games) has come from these three stores.

Also...I guess a shout-out to WotC for providing the means to my end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've sold MtG cards to CSI and CardKingdom over the years, both good places. CK usually gave me a better price but not always.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.