Canada
Montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://youtu.be/5dlUi3DnrzA

Hmmm... an acquaintance of mine showed me this table-like display today. I immediately thought of its potential to handle boardgames of many types, including hardcore wargames with gazillion of counters stacked 20 high. He says that it is designed to handle universal applications like those developed for iOS. Hmmmm.... the more I think of the more I see potential.cool

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Monroe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the karate-swipe gesture he uses to clear off the twitter feed from the top left of the screen.

The main shortcoming in my opinion is the excessive easing they used on everything. It's like the screen elements are all sliding through molasses as they creeeep into place. Easy enough to fix in software, I suppose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit Larose
Canada
Montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure this is still under development. I guess the real breakthrough is the "affordable" giant touch display and the software that manages the apps. I really like the idea of an horizontal board around which players can sit like a real boardgame.

I can see myself playing monster wargames on this...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.