GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,855 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

PAX» Forums » Rules

Subject: End of game question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Bekking
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Hello,

If there are less than three cards to draw from, what are your options for each card? Can you put one in your hand and one back if you have two (not putting any card out for Rome)? Or must you put one in your hand and one in the Rome Camp, ending the game? Also, I suppose if you can draw only one, you either put it in your hand, or in the Rome camp. Seems reasonable enough

Thanks. My daughter and I really enjoy this game. It's quite unlike most other card games out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Eisenstein
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

If there are 2 remaining cards, you have to take one in your hand and one to a legion card (you can put one back to the stack, but you have to draw it after that!).
If there is only one card you are free what to do. Mostly you would take it in your hand, but if you wanna push Rome, you can also lay it near a legion-card.

Greetings
Bernd

www.irongames.de
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Bekking
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Thanks. That makes sense

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.