Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Jackson
United Kingdom
Oxford
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, just wanted to ask is there are any pieces in the game that are language dependent or do I just need to download the English set of rules to be able to play this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bryant
United Kingdom
Telford
Shropshire
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Not seen English rules, we had to translate the rules but don't have a file we can upload. The pieces are language independent. Nice game, lovely pieces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Jackson
United Kingdom
Oxford
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Paul, it's good to know that I don't have to wait for a possible English version of the game to get it. Just need to cross-fingers that someone uploads a full English rules set now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
petejacko wrote:
Thanks Paul, it's good to know that I don't have to wait for a possible English version of the game to get it. Just need to cross-fingers that someone uploads a full English rules set now.

According to another thread, the English rules should be posted at Heidelberger within a week or so. I was doing a full translation, but it seemed a bit pointless after that announcement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Jackson
United Kingdom
Oxford
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brilliant, thanks for the update Brian.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just double checked that; on December 1st, the designer posted that the rules should be up in two weeks. So one week from now is about right.

For the record, the quick translation I posted should be accurate and good enough to get you playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.