GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,838 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Age of Empires III: The Age of Discovery» Forums » General

Subject: where to buy gameboard rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Susan Murphy
United States
Manassas
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Our gameboard from A.O.E. III is beat up and I need to know where I can buy a replacement one? I checked Eagle Games website, but they don't have a replacement gameboard, only other pieces, available. Any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
nonnymouse wrote:
Any ideas?

Yes! User
Curtis Mitchell
United States
Mount Vernon
Iowa
flag msg tools
lists two gameboards for trade!
Check out the AoE page and go to statistics. Then click on the number near "Has parts for trade" and you see all users who offer parts for that game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Brokaw
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
It's not a damn moped!
mbmbmbmbmb
nonnymouse wrote:
Our gameboard from A.O.E. III is beat up and I need to know where I can buy a replacement one? I checked Eagle Games website, but they don't have a replacement gameboard, only other pieces, available. Any ideas?

If you have a choice, get a newer printing of the game board (with an actual usable scoring track).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.