Popular Tags: [View All]
John Peterson
United States
Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I picked up the starter and a "6-pack" of figures at my FLGS yesterday. I got Saruman, Gollum, Legolas, Faramir, Sam, and Gorbag. I'd like to say that I'm pleased with everything except for the "Horde Tokens". I know it keeps the price down, but I'd rather have figures to represent that "fodder" figures because it just looks cool on the tabletop....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Staudt
Germany
Rutesheim
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
scubadawg1 wrote:
So I picked up the starter and a "6-pack" of figures at my FLGS yesterday. I got Saruman, Gollum, Legolas, Faramir, Sam, and Gorbag. I'd like to say that I'm pleased with everything except for the "Horde Tokens". I know it keeps the price down, but I'd rather have figures to represent that "fodder" figures because it just looks cool on the tabletop....

Finally something I can use the figures from the previous miniatures game for ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Ice-choked tower, Mondavia, Nanglangka.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The sculpts are nice, the paint jobs workmanlike. I do not like the fact that every stat-card is bent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Gingras
Canada
Sorel-Tracy
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could anybody post some pictures?

I'm really curious to see some real figures, as opposed to the computerized concept art they've been previewing.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mc
United States
Dunkirk
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I do not like the fact that every stat-card is bent.

Yes, I agree this is annoying. It's the "gravity feed" booster problem (Green Lantern, Gears of War, Streetfighter, they all have this).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Weasner
United States
Pennington
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
This is what happens when you make the boxes smaller than the items that are packaged insidedevil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.