Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maxime Yazz
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a new question. When can we expect this to ship? Does the overwhelming success of the kickstarter have a chance of slowing down the distribution of this product?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a valiant, pungent reindeer king
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
mbmbmbmbmb
The estimate is March. I doubt that will change: for the most part they just need to order more stuff, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph
United States
Ewing
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Christmas Card Exchange: 2009 - 2014
badge
I play at EPGS on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month and if you live in Eastern PA, Western NJ or Northern DE ... you should too!
mbmbmbmbmb
Except whoever they order from will have to produce more, which will take longer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crawford
United States
Goose Creek
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ElCid91 wrote:
Except whoever they order from will have to produce more, which will take longer.

In that case, sorry about adding to the delay because I just kickstarted...blush This is really too good of a deal to pass up. The game itself looks great and with all the thank-you gifts, it will be like Christmas in March! (or April...or May...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Aquin
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Marximus wrote:
ElCid91 wrote:

In that case, sorry about adding to the delay because I just kickstarted...:blush: This is really too good of a deal to pass up. The game itself looks great and with all the thank-you gifts, it will be like Christmas in March! (or April...or May...)

We're still aiming for March, but yes, the whole Kickstarter campaign has been very time-consuming (brainstorming ideas for rewards, sourcing, creating, etc). If there is a delay, it'll be counted in weeks, not months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime Yazz
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amiral wrote:
Marximus wrote:
ElCid91 wrote:

In that case, sorry about adding to the delay because I just kickstarted...blush This is really too good of a deal to pass up. The game itself looks great and with all the thank-you gifts, it will be like Christmas in March! (or April...or May...)

We still aiming for March, but yes, the whole Kickstarter campaign has been very time-consuming (brainstorming ideas for rewards, sourcing, creating, etc). If there is a delay, it'll be counted in weeks, not months.

Very good to know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Surya Van Lierde is pure Eurosnoot and proud of it!
Belgium
Michelbeke
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
March? That sounds like you could get screwed with Chinese new year. If stuff doesn't get on the boat in time, that's a couple of weeks down the drain
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amiral wrote:
Marximus wrote:
ElCid91 wrote:

We're still aiming for March, but yes, the whole Kickstarter campaign has been very time-consuming (brainstorming ideas for rewards, sourcing, creating, etc). If there is a delay, it'll be counted in weeks, not months.

When I paid, it only asked for my billing address

Is ther anyway to give another shipping address as I would rather have it sent to work than sitting on my doorstep at home

Thx
jonpfl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jonpfl wrote:
Amiral wrote:
Marximus wrote:
ElCid91 wrote:

When I paid, it only asked for my billing address

Is ther anyway to give another shipping address as I would rather have it sent to work than sitting on my doorstep at home

Thx
jonpfl

A survey will be sent out where you enter your shipping information. It depends on when they want to send it: Kickstarter holds the money for two weeks while everyone's cards get charged, and then it can take 3-5 days for Amazon to release the funds to them, so most projects wait until they're sure their backers have actually been charged before sending it. Since it will still be a few months before the games are ready, they have time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Sigafoos wrote:
Kickstarter holds the money for two weeks while everyone's cards get charged, and then it can take 305 days for Amazon to release the funds to them,

305 days? Really? 10 months seems a very long time to be sitting on KS funds. I assuming you mean 30 days?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JoffW wrote:
Sigafoos wrote:
Kickstarter holds the money for two weeks while everyone's cards get charged, and then it can take 305 days for Amazon to release the funds to them

305 days? Really? 10 months seems a very long time to be sitting on KS funds. I assuming you mean 30 days?

3-5, sorry! I'll edit my original post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank goodness for that... I was worried that we might not see DDD before October! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.