Popular Tags: [View All]
D Conklin
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the scale of the ships? Any chance it is close to the Star Trek Micromachines of the 80's? (http://m2museum.com/StarTrek/StarTrek.htm) ...how about compared to scale of the new clix ships from Star Trek: Fleet Captains? Pics??

Also, will the rules be a huge departure from Noble Armada? I am new to Call to Arms and am very interested in CtA:Star Fleet, but from the Mongoose blog I get the impression some chrome is being removed from CtA:NA to make it easier for Star Fleet. Can those things be "put back in" if desired?

Thx!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
The ships are bigger than the micro machines. The MM Enterprise is about 3" long while the new miniatures from Mongoose is about 3.5" long or so. There is a picture of two painted ships on Mongoose's blog showing the size difference.

From what little I've seen of the rules there is plenty of chrome it's just different from the Noble Armada version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Price
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Member of the San Francisco Game Group since 2005
badge
This is a customized Bane Tower from the game Man o' War
mb
This website reports the scale at 1:3125 scale, slightly bigger than their earlier set of pewter minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.