GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,724 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Orlando Neto
Brazil
Rio das Ostras
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys,

This was my solution to get everything together. the pieces are nicelly fitted and aren't squished.

Pics from my old school phone. ( i had to choose, boardgames or phone...)

Soon i will be uploading an homemade adventure called "Legend of Ravenloft" that mix Lod and CR (duh!).

well, let's see:

Big Box that fits everything!

Ziplocs for every card and terrain. i separated named ones from "normal ones". All my cards are sleeved.

Each bag has 10 powers and one have all allies.

Big ones goes into those boxes!

All tokiens and minis from CR and Lod goes nicelly into those plano boxes!

Getting everithing back into box again!

I liked a lot this storage. It's big but it's discrete and pratical. look all those minis and tokiens in each separated space, saves a lot of time searching for specific thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My girlfriend introduced me to these small tupperware containers at the Dollar Store. They come six in a pack. They worked perfectly and fit right inside the original box. I also use these for Arkham Horror and a few other games. I might have to shoot some pics of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orlando Neto
Brazil
Rio das Ostras
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One game fits well with plastic containers in original box. But Two can't fit one original box, so i did this one, and i'm not going back Very organized and easy setup this way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No No No Sheep
Russia
St Petersburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lunch box storage.. nice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.