Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Fenrick
United States
Yukon
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am trying to see about getting Mob Ties and was told that WarPath Games is the wholesaler. Does anyone know if they distribute to CSI or MM?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Crime Scene Investigations or to the Millimetre?
I wouldn't know why don't you ask them:

http://www.warpathgames.com/wholesale/warpath.php?m=detail&p...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fenrick
United States
Yukon
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
monkeyhandz wrote:
I wouldn't know why don't you ask them
Because I thought I would get a quicker answer on the Geek. No dice though. I have to wait for an email now...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Urich
United States
Stuart
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool Stuff uses multiple distributors, so they'll probably be able to get the game. You could always ask if they plan to stock the game though. Cool Stuff is pretty responsive, normally well under 24 hours for a response.

I don't know MM as well, so I'll leave that to someone else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fenrick
United States
Yukon
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RichardU wrote:
Cool Stuff uses multiple distributors, so they'll probably be able to get the game. You could always ask if they plan to stock the game though. Cool Stuff is pretty responsive, normally well under 24 hours for a response.

I called CSI and they weren't sure that they would order it, while Warpath responded to my email stating neither MM or CSI had ordered it and that I should contact them and ask them to place an order. The Warpath rep also said if that was a problem he could point me to some other sellers.

Luckily in the interim, I discovered http://boardgameguy.com/ which has really competitive prices and has assured me they would have Mob Ties in sometime next week. I actually kind of like the idea of supporting them since they aren't the big name OGS but are offering competitive prices.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.