Subject: Possible expansions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Ting
Malaysia
Sibu
Sarawak
flag msg tools
I hear some reviews claiming the game is quite easy to beat. Does anyone know anything about upcoming expansions? If AH has, ES should have as well, right? I certainly hope so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Nelson
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's quite a bit of material in the box as it is. There are also quite a few threads about "house rules", "designer's intended rules", "increasing difficulty", "decreasing difficulty", "more thematic ", etc... I'm not sure an expansion is really justified at the moment, at least until there's been more time for the good feedback to filter to the top.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chadwick VonVeederVeld
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I would love to see an expansions called "FAQ and errata"
but that might just be a pipe dream
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Raciborski
United States
Newport News
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VonVeederVeld wrote:

FFG started calling for questions for a FAQ back in Oct on their website. Their list is rather short compared to here and no one has posted to that thread in a long time. Let us hope they take the time to look down the list here, if not, many problems will still be unresolved. The game was listed as "Sold out", now, "Available soon" on their website, so, maybe a new rule book and FAQ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Crawford
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
danamark wrote:
VonVeederVeld wrote:

FFG started calling for questions for a FAQ back in Oct on their website. Their list is rather short compared to here and no one has posted to that thread in a long time. Let us hope they take the time to look down the list here, if not, many problems will still be unresolved. The game was listed as "Sold out", now, "Available soon" on their website, so, maybe a new rule book and FAQ?

I hope rather people who notice problems will go to the publishers site to let them know. I would not expect them to come here. I don't just post problems I see with games here I also go to GMT or FFG directly. Otherwise if we don't get the problems fixed we only have ourselves to blame.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Robledo
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Click my Extended Stats user Microbadge!
mbmbmbmbmb
All I can tell you that there MAY or MAY NOT be expansions (plural) already in the works, and I MAY or MAY NOT have had a chance to play and test them already do to my geographical proximity to the designer.whistle

They also MAY be awesome, and definitely ramp up the challenge and difficulty of the game.

But you know... All hypothetical of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eirik Johnsbråten
Norway
Notodden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Kolman
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
Usually, when it's a Silver Line product, the odds of there EVER being an expansion are pretty much NIL. There are a few cases where there have been, but it's pretty rare.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rob cavallo
United States
roseland
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
im hypothetically excited.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gareth Roberts
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I definitely want these things that you maybe play tested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.