Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
STEPHANOS KOLOVOS
Greece
CORFU
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,
iam very exciting with this beautiful game of "RUNEWARS".But due the lack of players in my place is it any idea how can i play this boardgame with my son in a co op mode?
He will beat me and i cant stand it laugh

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
juan
Argentina
Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there's a solo variant that you can change a bit to be played by two; BUT it's in Spanish, let me know if you want. Send me an MP
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Brant
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about this:

You and your Son make a pact to team up and not ever attack each other.

Use the 3rd and 4th player colors, fill the board with them and the neutral units however you see fit, trying to balance every space out and trying not to leave any empty spaces.

**The 3rd and 4th player colors are not actually players. They just behave the same way Neutral units do.

Shuffle 9 rune tokens and enough blanks to be able to put a token on every space on the board that contains enemy or neutral units.

Your objective is to clear the board of enemy and neutral units or find the claim the 9 rune tokens before the the year ends. (all season cards have been revealed once).

If you succeed, you both win! If you fail, better luck next time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
STEPHANOS KOLOVOS
Greece
CORFU
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks guys for the info and the fast replies.

Greetings from Greece!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GamerAtom wrote:

Your objective is to clear the board of enemy and neutral units or find the claim the 9 rune tokens before the the year ends. (all season cards have been revealed once).

This is out of topic, but your idea sounds also good for a solo variant, playing 1 vs. 1 faction. I should try it out...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.