Hide
3 Posts

Ultimate Werewolf: Ultimate Edition» Forums » Rules

Subject: Cursed Player rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Tool Man
msg tools
Another little thing has come up in a game and I just need some clarification.

Can the Bodyguard, Amulet of Protection, and/or Witches Potion save the Cursed Player from being transformed into a werewolf?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Stewart
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
It's sooo Hot out here...
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure,

at least that's the way I play it.

Bodyguard stops the wolves from getting to them.
Amulet as well.
The Potion you could use very deviously. It's up to you, but you might get some people bitching (the losers)

Situation 1: Potion saves individual. Cures affliction. No change over to Werewolf team. standard resolution.

Situation 2: Potion "saves" individual. DOESN'T cure affliction, but the Witch now thinks this person is clear!!! Unless you have the Seer in the game, it gets really CRAZY for the players hereon. (the way I like it). EVEN better when the Seer says the person is a Werewolf (if detected)... this will create doubt in the statement of the witch that she IS the witch and not a Werewolf trying to "HIDE" a wolf.

That's why the game is fun!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sight Reader
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Tim_the_Tool_Man wrote:
Can the Bodyguard, Amulet of Protection, and/or Witches Potion save the Cursed Player from being transformed into a werewolf?

Hmm... our Bodyguard prevents a bite entirely, and I only inform the Witch if anyone DIED from a Werewolf bite, meaning there's nothing for her to cure if Cursed was bitten.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.