Menifee
California
flag msg tools
designer
Lefty / Happily Married / Parent of 2 Girls / Christian / Yucata User
badge
Smack dat Ghoulie, Mr. Trolla!
mbmbmbmbmb
This question only applies to the last turn. We ran into this the other day, and after digging through the exhaustive whistle rulebook we came up short and resolved it amongst ourselves.

When a player takes the last tile from one of the 3 stacks of SBUX tiles, this signals the end of the game. Each other player takes one last turn.
But meanwhile, do we fill in the empty contract card slot with the next face-up card from the pile as usual? (Even though there isn't a SBUX tile left to designate it for?)

It can make a difference. It did in our game. We voted that no card was refilled into the dead slot, so the card on the top of the pile (which was a single resource contract) would then become available if a contract was filled from one of the other 2 piles. (And it was, and I got it on my last turn!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt tolman
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Look for my first published game, Undermining! Coming soon from Z-man games.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No contracts are placed into a slot without a starbuck tile. Nice Catch!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Mack
United States
Menifee
California
flag msg tools
designer
Lefty / Happily Married / Parent of 2 Girls / Christian / Yucata User
badge
Smack dat Ghoulie, Mr. Trolla!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well put, sir. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.