Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
quinn ortmeyer
Canada
Breslau
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all I just posted in the Rumbletum Game night post, but thought I would make a separate post as well to maximize the exposure so to speak.

Well the game night at Rumbletum is tomorrow and I just had an idea to share and see if anyone is interested. Some of you may have heard about a game from Tasty Minstrel Games ( Homesteaders, Belfort ...) called Kings of Air & Steam, which is currently looking for funding via Kickstarter.

Here is a link to the Kickstarter page with all the details:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/michaelmindes/kings-of-a...

Anyway, it looks to be a good game, and I am checking to see of anyone would be interested in joining me to fund this game so that it hits 40,000$ in the next few days when the funding ends, so that the plastic airships will be included. As of now the game has met it's funding goals, and will be published, but at certain funding levels beyond the target, the chrome of the game is increased. At 40,000$ the game will come with molded plastic airships.

I'm hoping to find at least 5 other people willing to go in this with me, as the 180$ pledge option is the most cost effective one for us canadians, which gets us 6 copies of the game. Your cost would be 35$, which includes shipping. (30$ for the game and 5$ for shipping).

Anyway, think about it, and if you are planning on coming to the game night we can talk more then, or feel free to email me if you can't make it and would like to do this. The deadline is soon (ends in 4 days!) so I would like to collect the money at the game night if at all possible before i submit the 180$ pledge. Or again email me and we could do something via paypal, or even call me at 519-648-3314 (home) or at 519-664-1820 and i could even do credit card info over the phone to pay. Anyway several options, but againb time is limited. I you are interested act fast and let me know, either at the game night, email or phone.

Thanks a lot guys, see some of tomorrow, and for those at christmas parties and such, have fun and Merry Christmas. See you next year!!!

quinn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
Find my video channel on YouTube as "Josh Yaks"!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you don't end up getting 5 more people, we only need 3 more to fill up a group here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/719455/group-shipping-to...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.