Popular Tags: [View All]
Jorge B
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Just to be sure:
The fire extinguisher ignores walls, right? (i.e: if you have walls to your North and South, you can pick up a zombie beyond the north wall and place it south of the southern wall, right?). I see nothing in the rules that indicates otherwise, but i just wanted to be sure...

before:
Z
------
H
------

after:

------
H
------
Z

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy G
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Mold the chaos into something beautiful
mbmbmbmbmb
The Hero could not move the Zombie like that with the Fire Extinguisher. That would move the zombie 2 spaces, you can only move them one space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
177ark
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mindy G is right.
But yes, fire extinguisher can move zombies through walls.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Else
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
Mindy G and 177ark are both right.
And to add my own: technically, you may also move the Zombie in a direction that's not "away from" the Hero. In other words, you could move a Zombie that is adjacent to the Hero one space so that it's IN the Hero's space. Doesn't make sense thematically, but the rules allow for it. (And I can think of some situations where you would want to "suck a Zombie in." Think "Die Zombies, Die!" - assuming you even want to play that by the time you're ready for advanced rules - and you only have 1 turn left to kill one more Zombie... suck him in with the Fire Extinguisher, and hope for a 6 with your Meat Cleaver.) Or - to be thorough - you could also move a Zombie who is adjacent to a Hero one space so that he's still adjacent to the Hero (another legal example of moving the Zombie in a direction that's not "away from" the Hero).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge B
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, guys. I did mess up my example, I was typing from memory and confused the exact text of fire extinguisher. But anyway, you were all very helpful and crystal clear!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.