Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got an order from the German Boardgame Company. Great response time (especially given the season), and they had Animal Upon Animal, which I couldn't find at my usual Canadian online haunts (or locally).

As an added good-on-ya bonus, they had Small World: Tunnels, and instead of charging for it, or requiring a ludicrous order total, they gave it to me for free with a Small World product purchase! Nice one, GBC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always had a great experience with the German Boardgame Company. Prices are great, shipping is fantastic and the customer service is fabulous. I wish he would still allow local pickup but I can understand that they became too intrusive on his personal time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JJ Anderson
United States
Hopkins
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't normally respond to many things on here. More of a "stalker" as my best friend calls it. However, I just wanted to say that I totally agree! I ordered my SS presents from them, and he had the order out the door, and delivered, in a week and a half. They were quick, efficient, and answered my emails in a day, (Which isn't always the case during this holiday season). So yes, Thank You German Board Games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
santiagorf nao
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
same here, The German Boardgame Company is great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. Graham Clark
Canada
Guelph (Sometimes Ottawa)
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is an old thread, but I figured I would re-bump since it was most relevant to my comment.

A good number of years ago we had a big Arkham Horror night planned and at the last minute our game owner dropped out. I contacted Sean and I was able to pick up a copy that evening, saving our game night. That was the first time I dealt with GBC. Half a decade or more later I still use GBC as my go-to online game store, even when I lived in New Brunswick, service was super quick and helpful. Sean seems to have no problem with emails back and forth, tuning up orders or just generally being helpful. My most recent order is a great example. I had a big game day coming up and ment to get my order in a week before, but was taken out by the flu. I managed to get things together and place the order five working days before I needed it. A day passed and I didn't hear anything so I dropped Sean an email and he told me that they had some technical problems but were just getting everything back on track. The next day my games arrived (days before I needed them)!

Awesome service! GBC will always be my online shop. I can't recommend them enough!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cowling
Canada
Salmon Arm
BC
flag msg tools
badge
I think I'm in the headspace to convert some of my library into food and gas.
mbmbmbmbmb
I like German Boardgames a lot. I ordered from them fairly often before I opened my own store, and continue to order from them occasionally when I can't get something from my usual channels.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.