Popular Tags: [View All]
Dylan
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mb
Hello!

I would love to play this great looking game but it is out of print!

Can anyone recommend a similar game or a way to play something along these lines with a standard deck or the decktet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Johnson
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Fleeting memories rise | From the shadows of my mind | Sing "nonomori" - endless corridors | Say "nonomori" - hopeless warriors | You were there | You were there
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps Omen: A Reign of War by the same designer? It's currently on Kickstarter.

The rules to both games are available online, so you can assess the similarities and differences.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Marie
United States
Cleveland
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bhazum is one of my favorite two player games. They'll probably start selling games again in January. Small box games is working on their first Kickstarter project for Omen so it probably won't be until after that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Johnston
United States
North Liberty
Iowa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a copy for sale in my current auction!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Johnson
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Fleeting memories rise | From the shadows of my mind | Sing "nonomori" - endless corridors | Say "nonomori" - hopeless warriors | You were there | You were there
mbmbmbmbmb
spacedogg wrote:
Bhazum is one of my favorite two player games. They'll probably start selling games again in January. Small box games is working on their first Kickstarter project for Omen so it probably won't be until after that.

If I understand correctly, they're not planning on resurrecting the Pure Card Line.

I hope someone will correct me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.