5 Posts

Eminent Domain» Forums » Rules

Subject: Utopia planets? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
D A
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey, whats special about utopia planets? Other than being able to make any kind of good. I'd usually rather have a research-useful type of planet. Also over read that cards taken from the stack during role phase counts for the role's effects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
flashstorm wrote:
Hey, whats special about utopia planets? Other than being able to make any kind of good. I'd usually rather have a research-useful type of planet.

There is a Bonus Planets rules sheet available at playTMG.com as well as on BGG. The Utopian planets are actually very good for doing research!

Quote:
Also over read that cards taken from the stack during role phase counts for the role's effects.

Yes, the card taken from the stack goes into play, and therefore its symbol does count for the role effect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thumb for the question, thumb for the answer! As this rule sheet didn't ship with my copy of the game, I had no idea! This does make the Utopian planets much more valuable! Thanks to both of you for enlightening me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ripshawd wrote:
Thumb for the question, thumb for the answer! As this rule sheet didn't ship with my copy of the game, I had no idea! This does make the Utopian planets much more valuable! Thanks to both of you for enlightening me!

This rules sheet was not prepared when the game shipped, as the Bonus planets were sort of added later, the rules for them were not in the rulebook. We actually have no printed versions of the Bonus Planet rules - only the online version. I linked a PNG file, but there's a PDF on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A huge thumbsup for this post!

I bought this game recently and had no idea how the Utopia planets functioned until I read this thread while looking for some rules clarifications.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.