4 Posts

Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game» Forums » General

Subject: Help new player playing die zombies die.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lilmiss Gems
msg tools
Hello all,

I wonder if you could help me. My husband and I started to play this last night for our first game. We were wondering and hope someone can clarify, if in a ranged attack you shoot the zombie and it says the zombie is removed from the board does this mean the zombie is killed so your zombies killed count marker goes up by one?

Same applies for when your in fight mode and the hero rolls higher, said zombie is removed from the board, would this mean the hero count for killed zombies goes up?

Thank you in advance :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ibarzabal

Campinas
Sao Paulo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, each time a zombie is eliminated, the counter goes up.
It is as simple as that, a number of zombies the heroes collectively eliminated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Lilmissgems wrote:
Same applies for when your in fight mode and the hero rolls higher, said zombie is removed from the board, would this mean the hero count for killed zombies goes up?

Note that in a fight the zombie is only removed if the hero rolls a double and beats the zombie's roll... zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lilmiss Gems
msg tools
Sorry yes meant to say that.

Thanks very much - no doubt ill be back again soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.