Howard Bishop
United Kingdom
High Wycombe
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I'm a cheapskate. I bought the giveaway version ($10?) of Eighth Air Force on the GMT website before it went out of print and got hold of one of the RotL duplicate card decks too. That allows me to play DiF right? Wrong!
I think I need the counters from the original game and there may be other components that didn't appear in Eighth Air Force.
There is a scan of the front of the counters here on the Geek, but no reverse side picture? I'm assuming that the High counters say Low on the reverse and the 1,3,5 hit markers have other values on them, but it would be good to confirm. Is there anything else I need (the target sheets?)

You can take the boy out of the north, but you can't take the north out of the boy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles CORDIER
France
MONTIGNY SUR ARMANCON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
late answer I guess, but you can get all target cards (in a modified form I admit) here :

http://downinflames.free.fr/download.php?language=en

at the bottom of the page.

Nothing noteworthy on the back side of counters, except pilots values.

I hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Howard Bishop
United Kingdom
High Wycombe
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very helpful thanks.
Have some Geekgold
Cheers
Howard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles CORDIER
France
MONTIGNY SUR ARMANCON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're very welcome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.