Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We were able to continue Part II of this game as Kevin was back from his sudden trip offshore last week. Again, we played our own Westbank Gamers variant using the event cards and expanded ship and combat capabilities. We didn't have too much combat, though ... mostly trading, building of spaceports and the occassional play of nasty cards on opponents. (In fact, one nasty Rastur card, played by John Moore on me, cost me 200 points and earned John 400 points ... a swing that ultimately cost me a 2nd place finish. Oh, well. I had burned John earlier with the play of a Stowaway card, causing one of his goods to be worthless!). John, Ashton and Kevin had the problem of being the perceived front-runners, so bore the brunt of most of the nasty cards played. In the end, though, it was Kevin's dominance of four space systems that catapulted him into victory. Final point totals:

Kevin: 3255 John Moore: 2727 Jay: 2262 Greg: 2069 David: 1853
Ashton: 1707

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.