GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,451 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Normandy» Forums » Rules

Subject: Extra paras and gliders? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Lind
United States
North Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
My favorite response to anyone's question about how something happened.
badge
Really, Mom, I was just sittin' here mindin' my own business!
mbmbmbmbmb
There are paratroops and glider units that seem to be in the countermix but are just landed like normal armor or infantry units instead of like the other paratroops and glider units. Is this correct or can the "extra" paras and glider be airlanded, too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Anthony
United States
Mill Creek
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aardvarkius wrote:
There are paratroops and glider units that seem to be in the countermix but are just landed like normal armor or infantry units instead of like the other paratroops and glider units. Is this correct or can the "extra" paras and glider be airlanded, too?

The Allied Order of Battle specifically details the disposition of all paratroops and gliders:

All 8 paratroops regiments airdrop on turn one at the beginning as part of the initial invasion force.
On turn one during the second movement phase a 7-4 and 5-4 glider land via air as actual glider operations, and two 5-4 gliders can land as part of the beach landing force. (See special 1st turn sequence of play 4(i).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.