Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Hansen
United States
Riverton
UT
flag msg tools
designer
If given the option, I would prefer to play with the green pieces, please.
badge
I have two new 9 Card Games: 300 Spartans and Franky's 1st Christmas
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a set number of turns to this game? The rules just say that the Austrians must prevent the Prussians from taking Lobositz but don't say how long the Prussians have to achieve their goal of getting two unflipped units in there. Does the game go on until all the Prussians are dead and therefore unable to achieve their goal? Or does it end after a set number of turns with a victory for the Austrians?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
yves jp
France
Moca
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're right I'll send an email to Cristopher to ask him.
cdt Yves
chansen2794 wrote:
Is there a set number of turns to this game? The rules just say that the Austrians must prevent the Prussians from taking Lobositz but don't say how long the Prussians have to achieve their goal of getting two unflipped units in there. Does the game go on until all the Prussians are dead and therefore unable to achieve their goal? Or does it end after a set number of turns with a victory for the Austrians?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Riverton
UT
flag msg tools
designer
If given the option, I would prefer to play with the green pieces, please.
badge
I have two new 9 Card Games: 300 Spartans and Franky's 1st Christmas
mbmbmbmbmb
deludis wrote:
You're right I'll send an email to Cristopher to ask him.
cdt Yves

Thank you. I wasn't sure if he was a BGG user or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
yves jp
France
Moca
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're right, he isn't a BGG user. The mail was sent, as usual he'll answer promptly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
yves jp
France
Moca
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Salut copain,
As I wonder Christopher confirmed to me that the game is ended when an army is too weak to achieve its victory conditions.
A good news too, another game for january 2012 !!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Guy

Okmulgee
Oklahoma
msg tools
With the three ``series" games and the Gross Jagersdorf game on hand, nice to see some simple, easy play games for this time period!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Salander
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
Actually, I am a BGG member. I just have been very busy lately. Another possibility is that the Austrians can attack the Prussians to the point where the Prussians lose all but two units.

I did not think that I should limit the game length, since the battle started at the beginning of the day and the rules limit how many units you can move each turn.

- Chris Salander
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
yves jp
France
Moca
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it's a good news. You're a BGG user.
cheirisophus wrote:
Actually, I am a BGG member. I just have been very busy lately. Another possibility is that the Austrians can attack the Prussians to the point where the Prussians lose all but two units.

I did not think that I should limit the game length, since the battle started at the beginning of the day and the rules limit how many units you can move each turn.

- Chris Salander
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.