2 Posts

Eminent Domain» Forums » General

Subject: Qn: Number of unique (art) cards in ED? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zhang Zewen
msg tools
mbmb
As I am a big fan of sci-fi art, and have yet to receive my set yet, I am curious to know the exact number of individual cards in ED after discounting repeats. It would be even better if the info could be broken down into the subtypes: Planet, Technology etc.

I cant seem to find this information anywhere on the net, other than there are a total of 160+ cards in total.

Appreciate the answer from anyone and Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Etherton
United States
Carlsbad
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zhangzewen wrote:
As I am a big fan of sci-fi art, and have yet to receive my set yet, I am curious to know the exact number of individual cards in ED after discounting repeats. It would be even better if the info could be broken down into the subtypes: Planet, Technology etc.

I cant seem to find this information anywhere on the net, other than there are a total of 160+ cards in total.

Appreciate the answer from anyone and Thanks in advance.

Offhand - There are five types of planets, and I think they all have the same or similar art. The rest of the unique art is on the tech cards.

If you look at the back page of the rulebook, the six level 1 techs all use the same art, and every other level has unique art, sometimes on both sides of the card, for 21 more unique pieces of art.

So five on the planet cards, and 27 total on the tech cards?

-Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.