Dominion: Hinterlands» Forums » General

Subject: Dominion Card damaged rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hype Buster
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I received Hinterslands with 1 of the wrapped pack of cards open in the box. All cards are ok except 1 single card who got a hard time and is damaged a lot!

I sent a msg to rio grande using their form on their site and got no reply yet.

Anybody got this bad experiance and received a replacement card from rio grande without any issue?

Basically will i get problems trying to get this replacement card from them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, give them a chance. They will take care of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Parker
United States
Aggieland
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
You're only young once...but you can be immature the rest of your life!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
riddlen wrote:
No, give them a chance. They will take care of it.

I agree. I've always had good customer service from Rio Grande. I suspect the delay is totally a result of their holiday volume.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emile de Maat
Netherlands
Hengelo
Overijssel
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved Thread
Moved this thread from the Recommendations forum to the Dominion: Hinterlands General forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hype Buster
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok thanks guys Ill be waiting for that single bad lucked "Oracle" card!

happy xmas!!! Hope everyone a lot of board gaming with their friends and family

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Rafferty
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Somehow the card packs in every Hinterlands box I've encountered have gotten dislodged from the tray resulting in the packs thudding around inside when you turn the box.

I opened my copy on the spot at my FLGS and the little paper tray insert was mangled due to the cards rattling around inside. Fortunately my FLGS is actually F, so they let me swap it out for another copy which was in better shape.

Just a warning. The card packs in every other expansion I've bought have always been securely in place when I've opened the box. Odd that Hinterlands is different.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Broox
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
generalpotato wrote:
ok thanks guys Ill be waiting for that single bad lucked "Oracle" card!

happy xmas!!! Hope everyone a lot of board gaming with their friends and family

You could use a blank card for the time being.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Vakil
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
lympi wrote:
Somehow the card packs in every Hinterlands box I've encountered have gotten dislodged from the tray resulting in the packs thudding around inside when you turn the box.

I opened my copy on the spot at my FLGS and the little paper tray insert was mangled due to the cards rattling around inside. Fortunately my FLGS is actually F, so they let me swap it out for another copy which was in better shape.

This happened with our copy. I don't use the insert so it didn't bother me much, but I did find it odd since no other expansion had this issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Sitz
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TAsunder wrote:
lympi wrote:

This happened with our copy. I don't use the insert so it didn't bother me much, but I did find it odd since no other expansion had this issue.

Ditto. Insert is a little mangled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Olivier
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just got mine via ups today, and one pack of cards was open and loose in the box. luckily no cards or tray were damaged, but strange none the less.

I'm sure rio grande will help you out, because once i picked up a (swedish) copy of Elfenland at the thrift store ($2), and it was missing a smattering of cardboard tokens. I emailed them and though it took a little while, i got the pieces I needed for a few bucks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Mo
msg tools
My default Dominion deck was missing a curse card and I emailed them. They asked for my address and I received it pretty soon. So don't worry about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.