Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unable to convince skeptical gamers about the merits of Igel Argern (I think it was the cute hedgehog pictures on the box lid), I was forced into a game of Medici instead. The players were John, Kurt, Ashton, David, Eric and Greg (me). As I've stated many times in the past, I'm not a big fan of this one. However, I do have the reputation of being willing to play anything, so I wasn't one to quibble. As usual, however, I performed poorly, managing a third place finish. This was the first time we tried it with six players, and I must admit I enjoyed it much more this way.

Ashton led after round 1, but John was able to pull off his famous maneuver of purchasing cards for only 1 gold piece, having waited for everyone else to fill their hands. This had back-fired on him in turn 1, but served him well in turns 2 & 3 and he catapulted to a close victory over Ashton. Final totals:

John: 112 Ashton: 108 Greg: 88 David: 81 Kurt: 70 Eric: 45

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.