Subject: Amazon.de - Experiences shipping to the US? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Collett
United States
Shawnee
Kansas
flag msg tools
OOhhhhh.. Da Red Snappa! Veeerrry tasty!
badge
You sooo stupid!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been looking at board games on Amazon.de and have considered making an order from them. I just wanted to hear from anyone else in the US that had ordered from them and how their experience went. I have ordered from spiele-offensive.de and milan-spiele.de and both have been very good. Also everything I would order would be from Amazon.de and wouldn't be fulfilled by someone else (like Amazon has for some products).

Just wondering how long it took to get here and how everything went. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
check out the threads tagged by

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/tag/amazon.de/user/JeffyJeff?ta...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Milanovich
United States
Glendale Heights
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've used it and all went well. Took a little over a week to get my order...in fact it came quicker than a domestic order I placed the same day. Some of the games do have some kind of ship restrictions on them and won't ship to the US. Tried to get Die Burgen Von Burgund this way, but no dice... :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pastuzyn
United States
Midland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Used them a number of times and have been satisfied. Shortest time getting something was about a week and one split order had one item take about 3.5 weeks to get here. Prices are very reasonable even with flat rate shipping. Good idea to make sure Amazon.de has it in stock (auf lager) and not from a third party.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
I placed a very large order on November 19th and received everything by December 7th, so it was about 2.5 weeks. (Some things arrived earlier - the order was shipped in 15 boxes.)

The packing leaves a bit to be desired, so if dinged boxes really bother you I wouldn't order from them. (For 14 euro flat shipping I can live with them myself.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Dahlstrom
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
(This is a picture of a frozen waterfall, from behind the waterfall)
mbmbmbmbmb
Used 'em before, no complaints.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manchuwok
Canada
Mission
BC
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have ordered multiple times, shipping could be up to 4 weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I order a game from the user "wilhelmfassbender2" and never recieved the game (game was ordered on September 3rd). I am trying to resolve it through the amazon.de resolution service. This user is just a Amazon.de seller so not Amazon.de.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Schmucker
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've ordered from Amazon.de several times with good success. Shipping usually takes 1 to 2 weeks. They only issue I have had is with their packing. Usually at least one game box will have a ding and sometimes a big ding. If you can live that, then Amazon.de is easy to use and worthwhile at the flat rate of 14 Euro.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.