Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
yves jp
France
Moca
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When one trucks bumps the other truck, the players exchance the toys they don't have or only the bumper player can do this. In the rules there is "they take from other..." they means the 2 players or the player and his truck ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝpun uʍop ʞǝǝƃ
Australia
Adelaide
SA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
From the rules:

Warehouse Elves wrote:
If a player’s Elf Truck bumps into their opponent’s Elf Truck, not only does the moving player’s Truck spin to face the other way, they may also take from the other player’s Truck any toy that they do not already have in their own. The Elf Truck that was bumped into does not change direction or move.

So this means that if the red player bumps into the green player, red gets to take one of the toys from green's truck. Red then turns 180 degrees to face the other way. Green says bad words.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
yves jp
France
Moca
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I said bad words. My daughter stole me one toy just before entering in my Loading Zone....:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.