Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some evens have you remove the "control marker" from a building - ex.; Urban Decay.

My question is how and what mechanism is/can be used to regain control of that building by a player?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Use a contractor card to demolish it and build a new building in its place?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chadwik
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
mbmbmbmbmb
markgravitygood wrote:
what mechanism is/can be used to regain control of that building by a player?

There is none. Uncontrolled buildings will hang around clogging up potential real estate until demolished or until the next time the Local Headlines event comes up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remy Gibson
United States
flag msg tools
http://boardgametop10s.com/audio/bg10.xml
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, I believe there are cards that allow you to build a building and then take control of another building in an adjacent lot, which you could use to regain control.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aweberman wrote:
Also, I believe there are cards that allow you to build a building and then take control of another building in an adjacent lot, which you could use to regain control.

Though generally, (one exception I can think of), if it has become uncontrolled, it's one of the worst buildings in its row, and there are probably juicier targets for the Ranch...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.