Dominion: Governor Promo Card» Forums » Rules

Subject: Trashing Order rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matrav
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
I believe I know the answer to this question, but just in case.

Scenario: There is one Province left in the Province stack. I play Governor, intending to trash a gold from hand to score the last Province. But my left hand opponent reveals a Forge, and states that he will trash it to gain the Province. Who gets it?

I believe that as the turn player I would select first (which would stay in the spirit of Puerto Rico, btw), but I want to be sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benny And The
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Order of events starts with the player who played the card and then goes clockwise from there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
matrav wrote:
Scenario: There is one Province left in the Province stack. I play Governor, intending to trash a gold from hand to score the last Province. But my left hand opponent reveals a Forge, and states that he will trash it to gain the Province. Who gets it?

I believe that as the turn player I would select first (which would stay in the spirit of Puerto Rico, btw), but I want to be sure.

Yes, you go first, then continue in turn order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
miloboy gogogo
Thailand
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
same when u play witch and there's only one curse left

player to your left get it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.