Izack Chee
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi the rules are a bit muddy, i know you can trace supply through a besieged castle if you are the attacker, however for the defender, do you trace supply through your besieged castle?

i had this situation come up, the ikko ikki were besieging Shoryuji after taking Ibaraki when Oda sallied forth from Kyo to besiege Ibaraki, cuttinf off my mass of units at Shoryuji.

If the units at Shoryuji are indeed OOS, what happens if they turn back to Ibaraki? Do they get back into supply?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Izack Chee
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
btw, what happened to the proposed rule change to let the Asai and Asakura hold on to their conquered lands with control tokens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick B
United States
Saint Louis
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
5.2 "If the Clan has a Home Castle but it has been captured or is besieged, all of its Units are out of communications (see 5.3)."

Hope this clarifies. A condition that's currently killing off Takeda clan in my own game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Izack Chee
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks. it see how this applies to the home castle, and taken logically would apply to normal castles too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.