2 Posts

LEGO Heroica» Forums » General

Subject: losing to monsters next to doors rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
slothman slothman
United States
flag msg tools
I am making my own setup of the 4 games.
Becase of enemies and such pushing you back if you lose then I have a problem.
Even in the default map for Fortran, sorry Fortaan, there is a place where a door is 2 squares away from a monster, actually 2 of them.

If you rolled a 'shield' and jumped over the door you would be right next to the monster.
Then losing to the monster would supposedly push you back by 1 but there is a door in the way.
It doesn't seem like you would go to the other side of the door, like before you rolled the 'shield', but I don't know what else you could do.

The same can apply to boulders as well.

P.S.
I always think of the programming language Fortran when I see the name.
Similarily I think Waldorf the hotel when I see that game's name.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
I think going back to the original space is what affects the rules the least. It is not great but any other option sucks more. Alternatively, you could get cornered and keep fighting until the monsters or the hero are defeated. The problem is if the hero loses. He would have to recover by the monsters. Here, we just go back to the original space on the other side of the door.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.