4 Posts

LEGO Heroica» Forums » General

Subject: RPG (role playing game) Heroica Style rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Happy Guy
msg tools
Hi Everyone,

My kids and I created an awesome role playing game for Heroica. It's at www.avofh.blog.com and is called "Alternative Version of Heroica". Download the rules and the Quick Guide and start playing. It's a blast. We can't stop playing! You an create a character, build the character up, jump up in ranks, defeat monsters with 30 plus health points, amass 15 plus health points yourself, get points for defeating enemies, buy weapons that give you more points when you attack, etc.

Anyway, I hope you like it if you play it. If you have any suggestions on how to improve it even more, then let me know!

- The Lego Dad
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gwendolyn Pendragon
United States
California
flag msg tools
This looks neat! I'll try it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Nelson
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
I was curious as to how you treat Heroica shield rolls when battling monsters; does each individual character still retain their original characteristics? Does the Barbarian still destroy all adjacent monsters, et cetera..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
have you moved this else where original link not working

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.