Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We had a "discussion" tonight in our first game. I wanted to "retain" my big nerd and big suit. I assumed since they apply to all products that I could retain them no matter what products turn it was and where they were on the board... since the rules say, put them where there is room.

Are you only able to retain them during the turn of the product you happen to "randomly" place them?

BOb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not official, but if it helps any, I'm positive you're in the right. It shouldn't matter where you place them, you should be able to retain on any of your product's turns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis Perrochon
msg tools
designer
publisher
Designer of "Startup Fever"
badge
Designer of "Startup Fever".
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can retain Executives (Big Nerd/Big Suit) during any of your products' turns. It doesn't matter where they stand. Most likely, you want to move them back in your first product turn of the year.

In addition, if you have an event card to that effect, you can play that anytime and retain them outside your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.