Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the idea of the community forum, so I immediately subscribed to it.

I also noticed that the Lovespreaders got their own platform (which helps us non-spreaders to keep the number of subscription notifications under control ); could we give the Flag enthusiasts also their own playground?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Yes, they're "driving down" the 'real estate valuation' within @Cotton@ *Candy* #Land# and won't abide with our HOA about too many damned flag flying freakily FREE! How many is TOO many really?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
With your BGG flag, you should be very sought-after by the flag collectors; so maybe you'll take advantage of this, offer them your service and get rich in - or could it be that this is all a lie and you're in fact from Trinidad?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.